IFCA's team of legal professionals is from Stevens & Lee, a full-service law firm representing clients on a regional, national and international scale.
The construction and labor/employment lawyers from Stevens & Lee have significant experience representing owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, equipment manufacturers and design professionals in construction matters, labor issues and litigation. A member of their trial team is on the American Arbitration Association panel of construction neutrals; another is a nationally-recognized OSHA expert. They also have extensive experience in negotiating and drafting construction contracts and in providing advice to our clients regarding performance and payment bond matters.
Read more about our legal team:
- Michael G. Tierce, General Construction Issues/Labor and Negotiations
- Larry J. Rappoport, General Construction Issues/Labor and Negotiations
- Kenneth D. Kleinman, OHSA and Health Safety Matters
- Daniel E.P. Bausher, Workers Compensation
- Steve J. Adams, Mechanics' Liens, Payment Bonds, Litigation