Before use of an aerial lift be sure to;
• Perform a pre-trip inspection, look for things out of the ordinary.
• Visually inspect the work area; this will avoid an unnecessary dismounting.
• While operating a boom lift; always wear your fall protection and make sure your harness is being worn properly.
• Watch for overhead obstructions, such as; sprinkler heads, light fixtures, duct work and overhead doors.
• Any person operating the lift, must be familiar with the safety and warning labels.
• Always focus on the task at hand and operate, professionally and safely.
Contact: CJ Cencetti