On Budget, On Time, Unmatched Quality
Becoming a union contractor involves more than just signing some legal documents and calling the hall for manpower. It means building a relationship that benefits your company for a lifetime.
With a large pool of signatory contractors, the union provides plenty of options to build a winning team every time. Contractors have access to hundreds of professional, safety-conscious, craft-trained workers within their community. And conversely, union workers are introduced to new and profitable opportunities with the most successful contractors in the Philadelphia region. Qualified help is hard to find. In todays economy, your employees need to work smarter, faster, safer, and more profitably…hiring union workers will do just that.
Why Hire Union?
- Skilled Labor Supply – Hiring a union contractor guarantees you unlimited professional, safety-conscious, craft-trained workers.
- State-Of-The-Art Training – Our Apprenticeship Programs offer 4-year training producing some of the best journeypersons in North America. Each program provides a unique learning environment with state-of-the-art classroom and simulated workplace environments.
- Cost Savings – Our workers are flexible, committed and willing to go the extra mile to help you complete your projects — cost-effectively.
- Experience – Quality union workmanship means faster completion of projects and the ability to implement creative concepts in construction and building techniques.
- Labor-Management Cooperation – Positive relationship between IFCA, the Union, and our contractors.
- Health & Safety – IFCA, our Safety Director and Haztek work together to eliminate jobsite hazards, cut health care costs and reduce injury and disease. We are committed to making our contractors the safest in the Industry.